The Meisterstück Collection, an embodiment of timeless luxury in Montblanc’s leather goods range, showcases glossy leather and elevated design elements inspired by the art of writing. Adapting to evolving workstyles and lifestyles, this collection seamlessly blends functionality and aesthetics through contemporary shapes, bold finishes, and a palette rooted in the rich tradition of writing. This evolution coincides with the iconic Meisterstück celebrating its centenary.
In addition to the classic black, the latest Meisterstück selection introduces a striking blue color, paying homage to the liquid fuel that propels the writing experience. Artistic Director Marco Tomasetta drew inspiration from a stained glass bottle in Montblanc’s archives, infusing a passionate sfumato effect into select Meisterstück leather pieces.
Available in warm bordeaux and modern wrought iron colors, the sfumato effect gracefully transitions from darker tones at the bottom to lighter hues at the top, evoking the gradual diffusion of ink into paper. Crafted with meticulous precision, each sfumato piece is uniquely hand-finished, a testament to the mastery cultivated over time during the production process.
Marco Tomasetta, Montblanc’s Artistic Director, emphasizes, “The visual identity of this collection is rooted in the iconic design elements of one of the most celebrated symbols of writing culture. As a constantly evolving collection, the latest pieces explore an additional dimension of writing with colors and effects directly inspired by the beauty of ink and the effect it creates as it sets. The emphasis on the functional value of each piece for its owner is reflected in the selection of new shapes and styles that make these pieces versatile and adaptable.”
The new black styles include:
• A medium-sized Tote – the smaller and more vertical alternative to the existing Meisterstück Tote.
• A Mini Document Case – a fun variation of the collection’s best-selling Document Case.
The new ink blue, Bordeaux sfumato, and forged iron sfumato colors enhance the following designs:
• A Neo Document Case – an innovative version of a traditional bag with an elegant metal closure.
• A Document Case – a functional and stylish companion for work.
• A Montblanc 149 Bag – the largest key product of the maison, named after the largest Montblanc fountain pen.
• A Messenger Bag – the contemporary version of a classic bag format.
• A Portfolio Case – an easy-to-carry piece that transitions from work to leisure.
• A variety of small leather goods including wallets, compact wallets, and card holders.
Discover the extended Meisterstück collection, available at Montblanc boutiques worldwide and online. For more information, visit www.montblanc.com